Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waiting

For anyone who is interested in the process, we are waiting for our I-800 to be approved by USCIS (US immigration). After that approval, there are more steps, but I won't cover those until we get through this one.
I spent the first week home from Bulgaria finishing up paperwork and filing the I-800. Approval could come sooner (or later). I am praying for really, really soon.

I miss Nick very, very much. I understand the theory behind 2 trips and knowing the child that you are committing to. However, 2 trips is very hard emotionally. I am hoping these days of waiting will be few.

Joy

2 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in the process :) :) I hope approval comes very quickly as well.
    Joy M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share the next steps! We are anxious to know too! You filled out your I800 mailed it and then what else?
    Thanx!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete