Monday, December 6, 2010

Look Who We Met!

He is so precious! I don't even have adequate words to describe the way I felt today.
I am just so very thankful for this little boy and for the workers who have cared for him for the last 6 1/2 years of his life. Only God could bring this little boy in a tiny town on the other side of the world to our family. How we even knew he exists is amazing to me! We are so humbled to be given a chance to be a part of this! Our commitment papers for him arrived in his country on his birthday earlier this year. My prayer is that we will have court before his next birthday.









7 comments:

  1. Too cute! The girls were all thrilled to see the pics. Does the little dark haired boy beside you have DS too? Profile made me think he might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent pics to his adoptive family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying tears of joy at the sight of him finally in your arms. We love you all and are praying like crazy. So excited for you and cannot wait to read and see more! God's sovereignty and provision are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could harly contain the tears at seeing the two of you with him, finally! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.
    Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crying those same tears, Casey. :) I love the way he is looking at Jeremy in that third picture. These pictures just made my day. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know that I can see to type. Tears of joy for sure. I'm so so happy for you all. He is absolutely precious and seems to fit as your son already!!

    ReplyDelete